|

Music I'm listening to.

Rammestein— Ich tu der weih

One of my favorite song and favorite band.

Te quiero puta

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

DMX - Ruff Ryders Anthem

One of my favorite songs in Junior High, hustled then, hustling now

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Listening to a ’90s alternative playlist on YouTube and this popped up:

Seeing the video generates so many more questions than just hearing the song on the radio did.

RIP bchad - the long-winded peacemaker of AF

I heard this song recently for the first time. Its really catchy. 

Andre Nickatina & San Quinn - Ayo for Yayo

"It is a rational thesis that we are all within a dream; it will be a mystical sanity to say that we are all awake." - G. K. Chesterton

first time i heard it was 11th grade when i first tried yayo. lol

Nerdyblop wrote:

first time i heard it was 11th grade when i first tried yayo. lol

haha thats hilarious

I’d never heard that song. 

"It is a rational thesis that we are all within a dream; it will be a mystical sanity to say that we are all awake." - G. K. Chesterton

lolol

Mr. President - Coco Jambo

AC/DC - Back in Black

RIP Malcolm Young

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Thunderrrrrrr

French Montana - Unforgettable ft. Swae Lee

I'll turn this damn bus around.

Nas - Oochie Wally

My future wife singing some holiday music live:

Portugal. The Man - “Feel It Still”

781K21KSHARE

Camila Cabello - Havana ft. Young Thug

4M155KSHARE

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

5x5 hex bar deadlift today

let the song gradually build. it’ll put some hair on the chest

Another from my future wife, Ariana - O holy night

i cant believe mac miller is making it nasty to this ms grande. shes my dream chick also. biggest mismatch in history. 

mac miller worth 5m lookin like paul wall vs ariana grande at 35m, hotter than j-lo’s prime

My name Mac Miller, who the **** are you
Well my crew too live but I ain’t Uncle Luke
And I ain’t no hipster, but girl I can make your hips stir
From Pittsburgh, smoke papers or a swisher

hpracing007 wrote:

Another from my future wife, Ariana - O holy night

PSC - Do ya thang

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

what up LI

kinda makes me want to study for the CFA then rob a bank.

slim shady, brain dead like Jim Brady. I’m an M-80

please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SA7AIQw-7Ms

Silk on her body, pull it down and watch it slip off
Ever catch me cheating, she would try to cut my (ha-ha-ha)
Crazy, but I love her, I could never run from her
Hit it, no rubber never would let no one touch her
Swear we drive each other, mad, she be so stubborn
But, what the **** is love with no pain, no suffer
Intense, this ****, it gets dense
She knows when I’m out of it like she could just sense
If I had a million dollars or was down to ten cents
She’d be down for whatever, never gotta convince (you know?)

Carpool karaoke, All I want for Christmas is you

This is like one of my fav songs of all time, holiday or not, absolutely love it!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!!!