|

CAIA Level II Test Prep March 2018

I just passed my CAIA Level I test. To prep for the test I used Kaplan and I thought it was pretty good. I am wondering what people like to use for level II? Also what is the best way to prep for the three essay questions? I remeber reading on here that there is some guy named Greg that does videos that is super helpful but I can’t remeber who he is with.

Thanks!

Save 20% on a Schweser CAIA Premium Package when you order by December 14, 2017.

Greg is with Kaplan Schweser.

Kaplan Schweser as well. Do you know how difficult is L2 compared to L1 ?

I found the multiple choice to be similar 

the essay was more difficult but not because of the material tested necessarily but because you don’t have a list of answers to choose from.  

A CFA charter is probably the best prep for CAIA Level II

i put FRM in FoRuM - I don’t have my Charter yet, but I passed Level III of the CFA. Does that count?

Being a blond and a retaker, I have to admit I used both Uppermark and Schweser for my studies. I also read the official book. Honestly, my whole study journey is a diffferent topic, but having tested all of opportunities, I would advice to have a Schweser’s pack with online video classes and hardcopy books (to highlight some tricks that they emphasized) and, if you have enough time to study, Uppermark qbank (you can buy it as a separate product).  Greg made a great job, because the official book sometimes too scientific and in some topics not clear enough.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop" Confucius
CFA L2 retaker:)))