Michael Hlinka And UoT CFA level 1 course is scam
Hereby I would like to caution anyone who is thinking of taking Michael Hlinka CFA level 1 course at University of Toronto. It’s a complete rip-off and a big scam.
- the promised passing results on their website is not a true results of the actual registered candidates and who took the exam, only a sample of what Michael likes to take.
- Michael Hlinka, makes you sign a No refund form at the beginning of the course and ask you if you are not happy you should drop out before the third lecture and you would get a full refund. However, since it’s only ethics in the beginning and he is just talking, you have no clue what you have been signing for….his lectures are only talking and talking, he doesn’t use any projector or blackboard To visually explain anything…imagine someone explaining quantitative by just talking…extremely fast- he looks like he has ADHD .
- I doubt whether he is actually a fully registered CFA charter holder, sometimes even when students ask him questions out of the box, he seems not knowing the answer and skipping the questions….last lecture he was even refuting a Q/A from the book regarding simple Modes from a graph !, while after a few minutes, he admitted he was wrong lol l
-This course is not a CFA approved course and you have to wonder why !
- for 3600 dollars, you can have so many other options, I as a current student, deeply regret why I was skimmed into taking a fake course with a complete incompetent wanna be teacher…. please please don’t make the same mistake and just go with Kaplan, IFA, Fintree or something that is verified by CFA Institute:…
- last thing, he doesn’t promote the UoT course Survey to current students, while he should had done so, according to the survey, guess why !!! How come otherwise he was so pushy to get the No Refund form immediately signed??
If Michael Hlinka is a CFA member, they should seriously revoke his membership, everything this guy is doing is so unethical…misleading current CFA members with fake results and representing just a sample of sample results….unbelievable….
Note; to UoT: this course by Michael Hlinka is hurting the reputation of University of Toronto, please have a closer look at what this guy is doing….