|

Have anyone heard about Prepsmarter? Are the questions better than Bionic/Schweser?

I just heard about Prep smarter from a colleague of mine. He was very happy with this platform but I do not trust him. Have anyone tried it? How is it compared to Bionic or Schweser?

Huge discount on our Silver Review course if you were unsuccessful with another training provider.

I’ve doing the free trial right now and it seems neat. Seems like they have a lot of questions, but they are similar to the questions from BT and Scwheser. Some are unique as well.

Probably the biggest source of questions though.

I just finished with my Prepsmarter trial and now I have subscribed to their plan. The questions are really helpful, the level of questions are different in the trial and in the paid plan. Worth it.Got 8 additional practice exams as well.

This is absolute garbage. DOn’t waste your $$ on prepsmarter. I tried to use it for Level 1 and the level of difficulty and questions weren’t even remotely close to what were asked in the exam. I don’t think anyone should even consider the idea of prepsmarter - they position themselves as cheaper than BT and Schweser but the quality is sub par!

i suggest you get frm wiley they are awesome and their price is very good