|

Embraer (ERJ) five year holding period

what a piece of **** this thing is. Good thing I didnt attend that NYC meetup, or I wouldve cut BS with my machete..

Automate your Excel models with the industry's most accurate financial, market and economic data.

StallionDis wrote:

what a piece of **** this thing is. Good thing I didnt attend that NYC meetup, or I wouldve cut BS with my machete..

Easy, Trigger… BS is an analyst, not your portfolio manager.

I think.. I can’t remember what everyone here does.

RIP bchad - the long-winded peacemaker of AF

I actually agree with BS’s take on that stock, I think it’s a great entry since it’s more due to Brazil exposure (which he already mentioned), not anything fundamental driven. 

StallionDis wrote:

Haha, I was actually wondering why you didn’t show up so you could give me ****.  Ah well, maybe next time.  

It’s down a whopping 7.5% since I first recommended it (although down majorly against the market) and down significantly from when you bought.  Volatility sucks when it doesn’t go your way, but try not to get your panties from getting in a bunch when a trade doesn’t go perfectly.  Sheesh.  

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Picked up a bit more yesterday @ 18.00. Also made a quick 4.5% on EWZ to help cushion the blow on this bad boy so only own 7% overall. Rest of my portfolio is knocking it out of the park so I can live with it. 

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

if anyone lost money over the last year, they need to quit

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Black Swan wrote:

StallionDis wrote:

Haha, I was actually wondering why you didn’t show up so you could give me ****.  Ah well, maybe next time.  

It’s down a whopping 7.5% since I first recommended it (although down majorly against the market) and down significantly from when you bought.  Volatility sucks when it doesn’t go your way, but try not to get your panties from getting in a bunch when a trade doesn’t go perfectly.  Sheesh.  

Cmon bro everyone knows a five year holding is judged by the first five week performance. You are losing credibility… Ha 

Jon Ostrower (CNN) wrote:

Mitsubishi Aircraft Corp. is showing off its new jet – known as the MRJ – at the Paris Air Show. The 92-passenger plane promises to reshape regional flying in the U.S. and upend a market long dominated by Canada’s Bombardier (BDRAF) and Embraer (ERJ) of Brazil.

But the MRJ is less of a revolution than an evolution of a familiar package: two engines, two wings, and a slightly roomier cabin than its competition. It does have one unmistakable feature, though – a sharply aerodynamic nose that resembles some of Japan’s famous bullet trains.

Here’s Mitsubishi’s pitch to airlines: This plane will save you money by using 20% less fuel thanks to its all-new aerodynamic design and a pair of advanced engines.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/20/news/companies/mitsubishi-regional-jet-p...

RIP bchad - the long-winded peacemaker of AF

GS: price target at $18 and sell rating. Boeing and Airbus aren’t excited about the coming quarters either. Folding?

Boeing’s been killing it….

yea, in terms of valuation :)

BS come back….

RIP

This investment thesis still alive?

Hey Hamilton, have a holly jolly Christmas.

Ok officially along for the ride… in @ $19.72.

this one could end up working out very well…

^grats saw the takeover chatter on it.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Well, the market was too dumb to grasp Joy fundamentals when I made that call, so Komatsu stepped in for a big win.  Now BA which has rich equity, a defenses gap to fill and this Airbus / BBD move to respond to is looking at ERJ, surprise surprise.  Must be because small jets are dead and not the next growth leg in commercial, definitely why the majors are scooping these guys up.  Even if Brazil declines, the hand has been shown and I at least see a JV arising given their cooperation on past projects like service for the KC390.

HOLY **** I timed that PERFECTLY lol selling

Oh, and CF Industries I recommended? +36% in 9 months (40% total return with dividend)

/forums/investments/91356959

The bigger question is what happens next with the MLPs like UAN (my sole under-performer, Severstal is up 5% and pays a 12% dividend rate), hmmmmm…. jus depends on whether you want to file a K1.

No automatic alt text available.

Black=Urea, Blue=CF, Red and Green=MLP’s.

IsThereAny wrote:

Why?  I’d def hold.

IsThereAny wrote:

lock him up!!!

RIP

Black Swan wrote:

IsThereAny wrote:

Why?  I’d def hold.

I’ve seen a potential takeover company’s stock halve the initial increase too many times once the realities of the “talks” come to light. I’ll take my 27% gain and run. Will keep an eye on it though and jump back in if deal falls through etc.

igor555 wrote:

IsThereAny wrote:

lock him up!!!

lol I feel like I just won the lottery cheeky

IsThereAny wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

IsThereAny wrote:

Why?  I’d def hold.

I’ve seen a potential takeover company’s stock halve the initial increase too many times once the realities of the “talks” come to light. I’ll take my 27% gain and run. Will keep an eye on it though and jump back in if deal falls through etc.

Why would you not trust me given my pulse on this situation?  This is going to be major.  Like $27 absolute minimum major.

BS you my dawg again!!!!

On second thought, if you want to take the gain, then go with that.  I’m holding but that said, I’m in for 4 more years if that’s what full value takes.

Black Swan wrote:

On second thought, if you want to take the gain, then go with that.  I’m holding but that said, I’m in for 4 more years if that’s what full value takes.

I may jump back in at some point. Sold @ $25.51.

Nice, can’t complain at 25% 1 day gain.

BS!!! Congrats on the call. I followed you on ERJ, UAN and CF. 

Thanks so much for sharing on this board. You’ve been MIA for a while, I hope everything’s OK!

Black Swan wrote:

Nice, can’t complain at 25% 1 day gain.

Not bad at all. Thanks for the recommendation.