|

New WC Moderator: Sweep The Leg

birdman12345 wrote:

Its good to have an open mind cw, but you don’t want it to be so open that your brain falls out completely.

why impose self-limitations on what you’re willing to consider?  Of course you have to use discernment but I would be willing to bet just about everyone here puts up artificial barriers to receiving valid information. Most aren’t even willing to look at/read something that doesn’t come from MSM. So not only are they not getting the whole story they’re getting deliberate misinformation designed to coral them into a certain mindset. The saddest thing is that they reveal to you what they’re doing and you STILL accept it! It is a world full of zombies. 

/comment/91800242#comment-91800242

You’re posting stuff like this dude. People aren’t zombies for being skeptical of this sort of stuff. Posting this sort of stuff makes everything else you post look worse. The conspiracy theory stuff isn’t far behind. You quote 4chan. 

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

birdman12345 wrote:

/comment/91800242#comment-91800242

You’re posting stuff like this dude. People aren’t zombies for being skeptical of this sort of stuff. Posting this sort of stuff makes everything else you post look worse. The conspiracy theory stuff isn’t far behind. You quote 4chan. 

skepticism is one thing.  dismissing out of hand without any investigation whatsoever is another.  you all do the latter all the time.

please keep turd in one thread like we agreed to

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

igor555 wrote:

please keep turd in one thread like we agreed to

I’m not going to ban him from every other thread. I don’t have the desire or time for that. 

That said, this thread is about me and I want funny gifs of children falling over. Let’s stay on track here.

Image result for children falling over gif

Lol Chiefs

ltj wrote:

Lol Chiefs

It was nice seeing Cutler back in all-star form.

That’s just noise.  The AFC Championship in Gillette will be here before you know it.

It’ll be a poetic bookend for the Pats. The Chiefs like playing there.

(On a serious note, I’d rather have to play you guys twice there than Pittsburgh even at home.)

Image result for kid trips gif

RIP

Image result for kid trips gif

RIP

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

f this car …. im walkin

"It is a rational thesis that we are all within a dream; it will be a mystical sanity to say that we are all awake." - G. K. Chesterton

"It is a rational thesis that we are all within a dream; it will be a mystical sanity to say that we are all awake." - G. K. Chesterton

When did we vote STL as mod of WC?

Ramos4rm, CFA, CAIA

Ramos4rm wrote:

When did we vote STL as mod of WC?

This isn’t a democracy. I took it by force.

Dear STL. Please make WaterCooler great again.

Signed,

Concerned

"Verdict: TRUE" - Fact Check

It’s pretty much dead at this point.  Sad.

RIP Bchad

atush is (was) back!

ltj wrote:

atush is (was) back!

Yeah, I haven’t been on much due to end of the year client parties and taking some PTO. Back in the office today and who do I find cluttering up the front page? Some people….smh.

Why is there a lock on my threads ?

I am not Atus or whoever, I am just trying to be independent and posting very normal things. I don’t get this.

The_Edge wrote:

I am not Atus or whoever, I am just trying to be independent and posting very normal things. I don’t get this.

You’ve admitted to me several times that you are atush/hustler/others I can’t remember. You’ve been banned several times and you’ve asked me to help you stop posting…repeatedly asked me. So think of this as self help and I’m your life coach.

He isn’t atush and I can guarantee you that. 

oh wow streetfighter back same time as edge hmmm

RIP

StreetFighter wrote:

He isn’t atush and I can guarantee you that. 

Meaning you are atush?

My market for the percentage of AF accounts that are atush is 20%/55%.

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

Sweep the Leg wrote:

The_Edge wrote:

You’ve admitted to me several times that you are atush/hustler/others I can’t remember. You’ve been banned several times and you’ve asked me to help you stop posting…repeatedly asked me. So think of this as self help and I’m your life coach.

I’ve been a fan of Atush and his blunt political incorrectness approach to several issues. 

The_Edge wrote:

I’ve been a fan of Atush and his blunt political incorrectness approach to several issues. 

#CantCountYourself

SLT is the only hope left.