|

Get Woke with Turd

you guys really have flipped your lids.  like the queen actually does anything or has any power.

RIP Bchad

^ she has stolen diamonds on her crown

LOCK THAT B UP

White Americas idea of free speech is that they are free to say anything but if anyone else says anything it is an outrage - Winston Churchill

jwazoniacki wrote:

^ she has stolen diamonds on her crown

LOCK THAT B UP

This’ll cook your noodle.

https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/882064264189628418

#troof

Have you ever thought about making your own videos?  I think that’d be cool.

I’m a much better communicator in writing. My IC presentations used to suck. 

Every media you consume is controlled to one degree or another. 

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/exclusive-documents-expose-direc...

are you starting to see the picture?

^ guy living in his parents basement > corporate controlled media.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

yo turd when did you wake up? how did you do it? what made you wake up?

BUMP

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

An oldie but a goodie, I’ve been saying this on AF forever. People are getting stupider, quantifiable.

So Turd, Paul Joseph Watson works for InfoWars now? He’s really good, brings legetimacy to the brand.

Yes and he’s collaborating w Mike Cernovich who is an absolute bulldog. they scoop every major news org regularly, usually by a matter of weeks. 

they keep checking down the list.  Flip the electors didn’t work, russia didn’t work, so now they’re trying the 25th amendment.  hints dropping everywhere on Trumps mental state.  this is all directed of course, the teleprompter readers say exactly what they’re told to say.

Now…….trump is of course aware of this.  the question:  is he bought off and complicit, in which case he has agreed to be replaced, or has he baited them with another trap? Is trump good or evil?

my gut?  trump is no accident.  he knowingly was placed in order to get people comfortable with ‘continuity of government’ measures. this will make a lot of people feel great comfort that the system works well to protect the people from a big mistake, not realizing they are agreeing to move a step closer to the slaughter.  mark it down, trump = evil but not for the reasons you all think.  although i really really hope he is straddling the line on purpose in order to hit the evil empire at the last moment.

you all think this is just politics.  nope it’s good vs evil.

Charlie Work wrote:
my gut?  trump is no accident.  he knowingly was placed in order to get people comfortable with ‘continuity of government’ measures. this will make a lot of people feel great comfort that the system works well to protect the people from a big mistake, not realizing they are agreeing to move a step closer to the slaughter.  mark it down, trump = evil but not for the reasons you all think.  although i really really hope he is straddling the line on purpose in order to hit the evil empire at the last moment.

^ That’s possible. There’s so much that is suspicious in the USA. USG is bankrupt and must default, and magically the default king emerges, a “madman” who is hated, so when he defaults in 7yrs “it wasn’t us, it was him”. Lots of angles, Obama was the illusion of liberal change, Trump is the illusion of conservative/libertarian change, all the while corporate profits are maximized…just keep the mob distracted. The dems/libs are making such obvious mistakes, too obvious?

I can’t actually get behind any of these theories as there’s not enough evidence, but a lot of things stink, and it’s possible. 

Trump appears to be an Israeli/Saudi puppet – both of which are philosophically the same: Lucifer is their god.  Don’t believe me?  The roots of Zionist Israel are Babylonian Talmudism as is Wahhabism.  Note this does not include all Jews, so don’t get your panties in a bunch.  Torah Jews are cool as sh!t.  Zionists believe they are the master race that will rule the world.  Zionists created Wahhabism to infiltrate and divide the muslim world.

Maybe he’s playing Israel/Saud but right now he certainly looks like a sock puppet.

I think Trump just likes people who will pay billions of dollars for military equipment.

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

Charlie Work wrote:

Prodigy knew:

http://countercurrentnews.com/2017/07/mobb-deep-rapper-prodigy-tried-to-...

^^^^ hahahaha and for Trump sheep CNN is fake news

Charlie Work wrote:

Trump appears to be an Israeli/Saudi puppet – both of which are philosophically the same: Lucifer is their god.  Don’t believe me?  The roots of Zionist Israel are Babylonian Talmudism as is Wahhabism.  Note this does not include all Jews, so don’t get your panties in a bunch.  Torah Jews are cool as sh!t.  Zionists believe they are the master race that will rule the world.  Zionists created Wahhabism to infiltrate and divide the muslim world.

Maybe he’s playing Israel/Saud but right now he certainly looks like a sock puppet.

This post receives approval from Moscow. I arrive to relay gratitude for your efforts.

All is true (even if inconvenient to discuss in public forum). Please refer to Protocols of Elders of Zion for foundations of western world takeover by subversive Zionist forces.

Welcome back, Black Swan. Figured you couldn’t hold out for much longer…

Don’t poke the bear.  You mess w the demon you get the horns amirite6?

yo turd when did you wake up? how did you do it? what made you wake up?

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

it appears our pope is actually the anti-pope. something tells me that doesn’t bode well.

igor555 wrote:

yo turd when did you wake up? how did you do it? what made you wake up?

im working on a response….even tho you are trolling me I’ll answer. 

Charlie Work wrote:

igor555 wrote:

yo turd when did you wake up? how did you do it? what made you wake up?

im working on a response….even tho you are trolling me I’ll answer. 

actually not trolling you this time. very interested what  causes a person to change.

usually its a big event that kicks things off like birth/death, meeting someone/breaking up, near death experience, etc

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

9/11 was universal alarm bell. Some people still hitting snooze button.

PaidRussianTroll wrote:

9/11 was universal alarm bell. Some people still hitting snooze button.

i like this guy!

The crowd is eagerly awaiting the birth of woke story.  Deliver the goods.

Member freedom of speech as it applies to liberals? Oooo I member!

This is another great interview with Robert David Steele. The whole thing will get you pretty woke but if you lack the attention span, start around 1:00:00 for some really good perspective on Russia and a whole bunch of other stuff. RDS is probably the most credible woke bro I’ve come across with the credentials to silence anyone claiming fake news. Dude is realer than real deal Holyfield. 

What if you think you are “woke” but then you get an additional awakening? Can you be more than 100% awake? frown