|

Mueller impanels grand jury

Is it getting interesting or is this a waste of time?

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

I thought they were pretty sure this happened already. Can’t they just send Putin a stern letter instead of spend more time on this?

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

What does impanel Mcmean

AbrahamIsaac wrote:

What does impanel Mcmean

It Mcmeans something a lot better than impale

"A theory that you can't explain to a bartender is probably no damn good."
- Ernest Rutherford

It means that Mueller is not messing around. 

This is all theater. Mueller has already flipped. In exchange for helping take down bigger fish (Clinton crime family) he gets immunity for his crimes against humanity (9/11).  Mark it down. 

Charlie Work wrote:

This is all theater. Mueller has already flipped. In exchange for helping take down bigger fish (Clinton crime family) he gets immunity for his crimes against humanity (9/11).  Mark it down. 

Turd, do these sheeple need to wake the f up because they can’t see this is plainly obvious?

"When what I'm doing isn't working, that's when I'll take your criticisms." -- Me, some time ago

Over the last 3 - 4 weeks the main players were presented w dead to rights evidence of deep deep crimes against humanity, treason, sedition, human trafficking, you name it. They were given the choice of confessing everything in exchange for mercy or facing the lynch mob. Some flipped (e.g. Mueller), some did not (e.g. Podesta).  If you noticed you are starting to see congress fall in line behind trump - something like 75 of his nominees were confirmed today). Schumer said he’s willing to work on tax reform, etc. those who are falling in line have flipped. Those still resisting obviously have not and they are going to feel the wrath. The full ugliness of the actions of your elected officials is going to come out before the end of the year.  I’ll honestly be surprised if we don’t have public hangings, suicides at the highest levels or both. 

The firing of comey is what started the dominoes. 

I am not a criminal but if you put a team of 15 “high powered/ over priced” attorneys (that donated to my rivals campaign) im sure they would uncover such things as my jay walking this morning.. or the time i threw a recyclable soda can into the trash, or the weed grinder I keep in my drawer.. last week I also filled up Sprite with my water cup at Chipotle.. if they start looking into my financials.. maybe they will see that my home office is only 250sq feet.. not 255.. or I just took the $500 charitable donation deduction because its the max allowed without a receipt.. **** me

sounds like if they keep digging.. they will find something on Trump but it will have nothing to do with the original intention of this “special prosecutor”.. 

id like to see a “commission” type report on the 2016 election that includes all of Hillary’s fumbles.. yes there was #fakenews but it went both ways. im sure a lot of Hillary voters really believed Trump was an anti-semite that would prosecute gays, lock up muslims and bring back Jim crow laws.. the media coverage was 24/7 bashing Trump and the Access Hollywood taped that was leaked clearly to “influence” the election was many times more damaging than anything embarrassing in Wikileaks. 

bUT what A bouT her eMaILs

Reps dug on HRC for 20 years and still all many say is “butter emails.” Get it through your head. This. Is. Not. A. Team. Sport. If we have a criminal in the White House that is a problem. I don’t care if it’s George Washington’s spirit risen. 

It’s whatever, just make it count.

- kDot

This idiot is going to get re-elected in 2020 campaigning solely on Hillary.  You see how fired up the WV crowd gets the second he brings her up?  

Its funny for someone who wants so badly to talk about his historic victory he does a lot to make it seem like his opponent was a cakewalk to beat.  Which of course is completely true, but you’d think he’d want the narrative to be what an overwhelming underdog he was not what a disaster HRC is.  But when you have a crowd of southerners that are crickets during policy talk but lose their minds over “Lock her up” you gotta give the people what they want.  

A grand jury means they think they’ve got evidence of criminal conduct. 

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

the evidence I want to see is about Russia meddling in the election and a connection that said evidence impacted the election..

no one cares if Flynn/Manaforte/Kushner (anyone else) gets prosecuted for campaign disclosure rules..

it sounds.like Flynn told Russia after election (we will review sanctions after inauguration).. ok hang him for this I don’t care

they need to come up with evidence that Trump was begging for Russia to mount concerted effort to swing the  election in exchange for national security concessions by the Trump admin.. – only going to happen in a fantasy novel

^ I’m not at Turd’s level of analytical skills, but I’m sensing a bit of bias in this post.

Charlie Work wrote:

As I stated here 2 1/2 months ago, Mueller has flipped and will be used to take down the swamp creatures.

https://nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democrati...

and

http://newsweek.com/how-robert-mueller-connected-probe-hillary-clint...

What we’re witnessing is the complete and total take down of the satanic/luciferian agenda that has infected every institution on the planet.

Weinstein was a shot at the middle of the house of cards and a way to introduce the masses to the pedo-satanist epidemic running rampant in entertainment AND government.  Hollywood is officially dead.  The NFL is officially dead.  Every rotting institution is going through a complete reset.

The next two on the menu are FBI and the Fed.

I’ve given you all fair warning that we are in the middle of the great reset.  Six months ago, we weren’t sure it was going to be 100% successful.  Now we know for sure it will be 100% successful and society is going to be completely unrecognizable (in the best ways imaginable) in a few short years.

Go back to my posts in July/August.  I said Oct/Nov was going to be eventful.  You ain’t seen nothing yet. wink

This is all prelude to the Event, which I’ve provided information on.  The financial system will be completely reset (you all might want to plan for that) and after a short transition period, money will no longer be necessary for society to function.  The reason?  Scarcity (due to costly energy) will be a thing of the past.  The wheels are in motion to bring zero point energy (which has already been engineered) to the planet.

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/tom-delonge-launched-space-research-compan...

Note this is all theater, simply an outlet to start disclosing what the highest levels of government (way above president) have known for 60+ years – ETs have been in contact with us for thousands of years, we have many of their technologies (antigravity/zero point energy), and we understand they operate on higher planes of existence above 3D.  

The ultimate disclosure will be the fact that the pedo-satanist agenda is being driven by negative ETIs who use the planet and its humans as a resource to be controlled and ‘farmed’.  On the flip side there are benevolent ETIs that are assisting us in our ascension above 3D reality.  As I’ve said, spirituality and science are 100% consistent when you take the right perspective.  For example, read the book of Enoch and realize it is an accurate account of early human interaction with ETIs.

It’s time for you all to make your decision if you haven’t already.  You are either here in service to yourself or in service to others.  Your decision will determine your reality when the Event comes.  Earth is going through its ascension above 3D reality.

If any of this piques your interest, I would highly recommend reading The Law of One series of books on the nature of reality.  There is so much more to reality than we’ve been allowed to experience, but the veil is lifting before our eyes.

Love and light to you all!

Weinstein is a pedo now? 

danv0330 wrote:

it sounds.like Flynn told Russia after election (we will review sanctions after inauguration).. ok hang him for this I don’t care

they need to come up with evidence that Trump was begging for Russia to mount concerted effort to swing the  election in exchange for national security concessions by the Trump admin.. – only going to happen in a fantasy novel

Having family members (Jr., SIL) meet with foreigners that promise help with elections for xyz in return. Sounds very patriotic. Stand for the national anthem patriotic.

Be true

The real conspiracy here is that Charlie Work and Black Swan returned at the same time.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

Holy crap TF is back?

lmfao, welcome back turd. Glad to see the government/ETI’s/reptilians havent managed to get you yet. If these people are so powerful how come they havent rounded you up yet? I assume due to all the books you have read/aluminum foil hat you wear it keeps you safe, or you are Neo.

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

CMLSML wrote:

Having family members (Jr., SIL) meet with foreigners that promise help with elections for xyz in return. Sounds very patriotic. Stand for the national anthem patriotic.

Its a wonderful misdirection, to a large swath of his more rednecky voters patriotic means white republicans and anything else is already unamerican. Black people that may be liberal kneeling? Thats the problem with this country, thank god we figured it out.

Yayyywork wrote:

lmfao, welcome back turd. Glad to see the government/ETI’s/reptilians havent managed to get you yet. If these people are so powerful how come they havent rounded you up yet? I assume due to all the books you have read/aluminum foil hat you wear it keeps you safe, or you are Neo.

there are too many of us to round up. Rounding up is something you do when you are offensive minded, not when you are breathing your last breath. Right now (((they))) are trying to figure out how to survive and avoid the noose.  they’ve tried unsuccessfully to cause chaos by amplifying and directing the storms, creating huge fires w directed energy weapons in CA, and the LV shooting which was a false flag inside job. All of these had the opposite of the intended effect - instead of chaos it created unity of humanity and more exposure of their desperate tactics. (((They))) were planning on launching a Bolshevik style revolution in early Nov but that does not appear to be in the cards - not enough mercenaries to participate (Antifa is dead and local authorities, despite all of them being blackmailed, see the writing on the wall and will not tolerate shenanigans) and the general public sees through the BS. 

So basically the war is over and we are in mop up phase. After that the disclosures will start taking place - the multiverse is teaming with life, humans are capable of operating above 3D, scarcity, hunger and disease will be a thing of the past. 

So really it’s time to let go of the burdens that were artificially placed on humans and start exploring the reason for our very existence - to become the embodiment of the selfless love that is our essence and our connection to each other and our creator. We are one, existence is light imbued with love from our creator, our reason for living is to explore the infinite ways to manifest God’s love. We are finally starting to understand the tools that reside within us to co-create in this exploration and the barriers to this understanding are finally dissolving.  

Now is a time for celebration and gratitude.  Peace and love to you all. 

lmao - whats your response to the broadly accepted AF theory that your wife is a figment of your imagination? (note: i did not start this theory but it does make some sense, a heck of a lot more than your energy weapons starting forest fires even though CA has forest firest every year around this time. I assume (((they))) did the hurricanes this year too?)

Charlie Work wrote:

Yayyywork wrote:

there are too many of us to round up. Rounding up is something you do when you are offensive minded, not when you are breathing your last breath. Right now (((they))) are trying to figure out how to survive and avoid the noose.  they’ve tried unsuccessfully to cause chaos by amplifying and directing the storms, creating huge fires w directed energy weapons in CA, and the LV shooting which was a false flag inside job. All of these had the opposite of the intended effect - instead of chaos it created unity of humanity and more exposure of their desperate tactics. (((They))) were planning on launching a Bolshevik style revolution in early Nov but that does not appear to be in the cards - not enough mercenaries to participate (Antifa is dead and local authorities, despite all of them being blackmailed, see the writing on the wall and will not tolerate shenanigans) and the general public sees through the BS. 

So basically the war is over and we are in mop up phase. After that the disclosures will start taking place - the multiverse is teaming with life, humans are capable of operating above 3D, scarcity, hunger and disease will be a thing of the past. 

So really it’s time to let go of the burdens that were artificially placed on humans and start exploring the reason for our very existence - to become the embodiment of the selfless love that is our essence and our connection to each other and our creator. We are one, existence is light imbued with love from our creator, our reason for living is to explore the infinite ways to manifest God’s love. We are finally starting to understand the tools that reside within us to co-create in this exploration and the barriers to this understanding are finally dissolving.  

there is no way you wrote this while sober 

Charlie Work wrote:

Yayyywork wrote:

They don’t create the storms but they have the ability to amplify and direct them using directed energy to heat the waters and create high pressure zones, is my understanding.

on the fires:

https://nytimes.com/2017/10/12/us/deadliest-california-fires-history...

my smoking petite italian wife exists in real life.

there are really only 3 explanations: you have a significant amount of time on your hands due to being some 22 year old former 4chan kid who lives in his parents basement, you actually are completely insane, or you somehow manage to piss away all your time from your family researching conspiracies… im honestly not sure whats more depressing.

http://bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41752908

Clinton funded the Steele dossier. Sad. 

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Charlie Work wrote:

my smoking petite italian wife exists in real life.

Not for much longer if she continues to smoke.  Fire 101 bro.  I’d say you should have paid attention to Smokey the Bear but you’ll probably tell me he was a Soros puppet and you know what?  I’d buy it.

Yayyywork wrote:

there are really only 3 explanations: you have a significant amount of time on your hands due to being some 22 year old former 4chan kid who lives in his parents basement, you actually are completely insane, or you somehow manage to piss away all your time from your family researching conspiracies… im honestly not sure whats more depressing.

if you ever get to a point where your money works for you, you’ll find you have more time on your hands and life isn’t one big high pressure rush to work, consume, work, consume. I know it’s tough to see from the hamster wheel but life does not have to be so high pressure. All it takes is confidence in yourself, ability to check your ego, and ability to simplify. If you can manage that, life is pretty faking great and you have plenty of time for family, work and contemplation. 

Edit: realize the hamster wheel is exactly what (((they))) want people spending their life worrying about.