|

Mueller impanels grand jury

According to my sources it could be any number of up to 4 individuals, D and R. All swamp creatures. This is the first little domino to take out progressively bigger ones. 

do your sources include AJ? But sure take down any traitors, Manafort is a pretty big domino to start with, Flynn & Donnie Jr shouldnt be far behind.

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

Lock all these crooks up!

i can pretty much guarantee they aren’t gonna mess with Flynn.  If they do, there will be MUCH bigger stories that people won’t care what Flynn did.

Manafort gets them the podesta boys.  and that gets them the clinton crime family and possibly Berry.  the brainwashed libs dancing in the streets today is icing on the cake.

Copy of the indictments for Paul Manafort and Rick Gates.

https://justice.gov/file/1007271/download

Charlie Work wrote:

i can pretty much guarantee they aren’t gonna mess with Flynn.  If they do, there will be MUCH bigger stories that people won’t care what Flynn did.

Manafort gets them the podesta boys.  and that gets them the clinton crime family and possibly Berry.  the brainwashed libs dancing in the streets today is icing on the cake.

lol just keep waiting im sure eventually they’ll lock her up amirite!! You read way to much right wing stuff, its hilarious how within 6 sentences anything in the world can be tied back to the clintons with you people. 

Man doesnt pick up dog poo - Fox News: “how can we make this about Hillary”

plead guilty to avoid having to testify i assume? Honestly this indictment is a lot worse for the trump admin than the Manafort it appears.

15.c “PAPADOPOULOS thanked the Professor for his “critical help” in arranging a meeting between the campaign and the russian government, and remarked: “It’s history making if it happens”

Or…

35. On July 27, 2017, defendant PAPADOPOULOS was arrested upon his arrival at Dulles International Airport.  Following his arrest, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met with the Government on numerous occasions to provide information and answer questions.

thanks for posting - honestly this one is wayyyy juicier than the Manafort one.

frisian wrote:

Copy of the indictments for Paul Manafort and Rick Gates.

https://justice.gov/file/1007271/download

Wow, pretty damning.  Lobbied as unregistered agents of a foreign government and defrauded the IRS out of millions the entire time Obama was in office.  Obama’s Attorneys General and IRS Commissioners, as well as a couple of W’s guys, should have a lot to answer for.

This space available.

yea the manafort one was a bore but were easy charges. I wonder if it was a taste & and going to use that in addition with info released in the Pap indictment to try and twist the screws on manafort for more serious crimes.

The manafort one is not the important release today, its the Papadopoulos

Tony Podesta sees the writing on the wall:

https://politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-fro...

Wonder if his truly disturbing taste in ‘art’ will become a topic of investigation.

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2016/11/26/sick-lets-revisit-the-podes...

Yup, Podesta Group is gonna have a bad time:

https://nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-seeks-grand-jury-testimony-...

“Two of the firms, Podesta Group and Mercury LLC, worked in Washington with Manafort partner Rick Gates, according to lobbying disclosure records.”

So much stuff going on here. Do you have a link for a diagram or something Turd?

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

Charlie Work wrote:

And trump will, in your view, be free and clear because presumably manafort and these guys were democrat plants?

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

GuyOnABuffalo wrote:

So much stuff going on here. Do you have a link for a diagram or something Turd?

Here you go, a little confusing but it lays it all out, Pepe Silvia is the key:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/229/977/6db.jpg

birdman12345 wrote:

Charlie Work wrote:

And trump will, in your view, be free and clear because presumably manafort and these guys were democrat plants?

well, when you have the guy investigating you over a barrel with dead to rights proof of crimes against humanity (9/11), then you are pretty sure you’ll get away with whatever J walking may or may not have occurred.  Mueller’s appointment was no accident, and it in fact had the swamp sh!tting its paints because they knew the Russia conspiracy was officially dead.  This was all very carefully planned.  Mark it down.  Trump winner, swamp loser.

Charlie Work wrote:

birdman12345 wrote:

Charlie Work wrote:

well, when you have the guy investigating you over a barrel with dead to rights proof of crimes against humanity (9/11), then you are pretty sure you’ll get away with whatever J walking may or may not have occurred.  Mueller’s appointment was no accident, and it in fact had the swamp sh!tting its paints because they knew the Russia conspiracy was officially dead.  This was all very carefully planned.  Mark it down.  Trump winner, swamp loser.

What…now you are saying this is part of a 9/11 conspiracy? You’ve lost your goddamn mind Charlie!

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

To think the GOP could have repealed Ocare, Tax Reform, etc if they didn’t get behind this failure of a person, DJT. It’s really a sad day in US history that this travesty of administration has been able to go this far. As with most of you, I’m hoping for the best resolution, so the country can learn from this mistake and elect qualified individuals in the future. 

Stay positive. 

MailSnoop wrote:

To think the GOP could have repealed Ocare, Tax Reform, etc if they didn’t get behind this failure of a person, DJT. It’s really a sad day in US history that this travesty of administration has been able to go this far. As with most of you, I’m hoping for the best resolution, so the country can learn from this mistake and elect qualified individuals in the future. 

Stay positive. 

TFW they waste their best chance in decades to in fighting. 

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

GuyOnABuffalo wrote:

Charlie Work wrote:

birdman12345 wrote:

Charlie Work wrote:

What…now you are saying this is part of a 9/11 conspiracy? You’ve lost your goddamn mind Charlie!

Mueller was FBI director when it happened.  He was involved in the cover up.  No need to believe me, but when the chips fall where they do on this whole investigation, you might be asking how the f*ck Mueller didn’t come up with anything related to the initial stated purpose of the investigation while at the same time all these swamp creatures ended up going down.

Edit:  Mueller also was forced by Obama/Holder/Clinton to kill any investigations into Uranium One and other treasonous activities back when it was occurring.  Like I said, he’s an unwilling participant and ultimately resigned in 2013 because of it.

i assume Mueller was also the second shooter on the grassy knoll and we will all find this out soon when our Lord & Savior DJT reveals to us the true nature of the light!

Note the date, this Anon has been spot on throughout the summer and fall:

loving this, turd called all this and its unfolding just like he suggested many moons ago

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

My sources tell me ANTIFA plan to behead all white parents and small business owners in the town square.  

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/antifa-leader-november-4th-milli...

igor555 wrote:

loving this, turd called all this and its unfolding just like he suggested many moons ago

Did he actually? 

ltj wrote:

My sources tell me ANTIFA plan to behead all white parents and small business owners in the town square.  

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/antifa-leader-november-4th-milli...

this is their last stand imo.  head on a swivel!  i wouldn’t dismiss this stuff out of hand, particularly in larger metros.  be safe everyone, and please don’t partake in the violence on either side.  Everything will be fine very soon!

papadopolous was wearing a wire.

checkmate, turd called it again

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

^

link to ambiguous turds prediction o