|

Best Memes

#DoMeBetter

UNSW Meme. Rate, Comment, Suscribe . mun BOT' WAY _ g r. nooks 'ilgili cirri,

"It is a rational thesis that we are all within a dream; it will be a mystical sanity to say that we are all awake." - G. K. Chesterton

"It is a rational thesis that we are all within a dream; it will be a mystical sanity to say that we are all awake." - G. K. Chesterton

LOL, these are gold.  More please.

Sweep the Leg: "I’m tired."
KMeriwetherD: "Well, you were basically Legolas in the Battle of Water Cooler."

#Madagascar

I always laugh when I see this. Pretty old though. Not around much any more.

Image result for I'm a shark

I’ve really been enjoying this meme lately.

“this is the ideal male body, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like” 

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

this is great stuff

hashtag wrote:

#Madagascar

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

That bottom picture actually looks like a bus, right? lol

#TopDawgSchlong

Image result for cat found meme

^^^So, this conspiracy bullcrud is in a funny memes thread now? Keep it in your pants (thread), Charlie Turd indecision

i LOL every time i see it.  so it’s the best.

Deep Fried memes 

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

that poor kid has no chance.

Charlie Work wrote:

Its a hard knock life 

Isaiah_53_5 wrote:

Charlie Work wrote:

Its a hard knock life 

#FullCircle