|

Future of equity research

Listened to a Bloomberg podcast talking about how this AI startup going to triple the coverage of analysts. 

Do not want.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Analysts are going to take on more and more names, cover them less in depth (if they were covering them in any depth at all before), mostly just push earnings notes with less value add, pay will go down, average age of analysts will go down so that its something thats mostly being done by recent college graduates who are serving as essentially marketing for the companies they “cover” while not really having a very good understanding of the companies.

What was the name of the startup? This one?

https://bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-11/harvard-phd-s-ai-star...

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

probably doable. i ctrl f sometimes when i want to find specific info anywho. 

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

This guy said that smartest people ain’t gonna do reasearch. 

It may triple the coverage but it can’t do what the buyside pays the sell side for. Could be a risk for buyside